The Administrator will undertake core administration for the Bishop’s Adviser to
provide support by writing letters, dealing with e-mail, designing newsletters, flyers, posters and booklets.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within an office and should be able to demonstrate an ability to learn and adapt to new systems and processes. In addition, they will need:
- Excellent IT and communications skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS powerpoint, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Mailchimp)
- Ability to manage own workload and excellent organisational skills Creativity and the ability to work at pace
- Ability to undertake research using online polls (Survey Monkey or equivalent)
- Ability to manage and update the Church Growth microsite on the Diocesan website using Joomla content management
- An understanding of the Church of England and the challenges facing parishes in relation to church growth
The post is line managed by the Bishop’s Adviser for Church Growth
Work base to be agreed but moving to Leeds City Centre Autumn 2016.
This post is full time (35 hours a week) in DBF employment.
Salary: £21,551 to £23,105
Closing date: 12 noon on Thursday 25 August 2016
Interview date is to be confirmed
Further details and an application form are available from
For an informal conversation about the role, please contact The Reverend Robin Gamble.